7x24 Exchange is moving forward with a live, in-person 2021 Spring Conference to be held June 13-16, 2021, at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country. The 7x24 Exchange Board of Directors and Staff are working to ensure the event is successful and safe. We are preparing as we would for any other Conference and then some. 7x24 Exchange and its’ members, conference attendees and sponsors are in a unique position, unlike any other year. We don’t underestimate the amount of time, dedication, and work everyone is putting in to open the doors. The Spring Conference will play a key role in propelling the industry forward through the unique circumstances the world has faced this past year. We are excited to play a part in facilitating the emergence of the mission critical industry again.
IN-PERSON – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We recognize the strong desire of our members and industry to engage together. In addition, networking is a particularly important element of the conference. 7x24 Exchange International is working closely with the JW Marriott, state agencies and local officials to ensure that the in-person event adheres to safety protocols related to COVID-19 pertaining to live conferences and events. Attendance will be limited to a capacity allowed by the JW Marriott, City of San Antonio, and the State of Texas to reflect social distancing requirements. Due to fluctuating requirements, the specific number of attendees we can accommodate is still fluid. 7x24 Exchange is committed to the health and safety for our conference attendees and staff amid the COVID-19 pandemic as we prepare for the 2021 Spring Conference in San Antonio, June 13-16, 2021. We continue to monitor recommendations from local health authorities, the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for group meetings and events. In compliance with the health and safety recommendations, we will provide updates on occupancy levels, PPE & wearing face coverings, social distancing, cleaning protocols and provide access to other important information. While we anticipate updates as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic between now and June, we are working diligently to monitor the situation and provide updates. We are committed to a 2021 Spring Conference that will provide education, information sharing, networking and a memorable experience and look forward to seeing you in June.
WHAT IS 7x24 EXCHANGE REQUIRING?
Keep Your Distance
Social distancing will be required when and where possible.
- Physical distance signage will be utilized.
- Controlled occupancy of public spaces and education and meeting rooms.
- Sponsors may regulate the number of individuals they accommodate in front of their tabletop.
Not Feeling Well
Complete a health self-assessment.
- Are you experiencing any symptoms? The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- If you feel sick, please stay home and if warranted, seek medical attention.
- Refer to the CDC website for information about COVID-19 related symptoms.
We know you want to be at the conference, but if you don’t feel well please stay home and get better. We will see you in the Fall!
Wash Your Hands
- Regular hand washing with soap and water will be encouraged with signage throughout the hotel.
- Appropriate hand-washing facilities or sanitizing stations will be provided at all entry points and throughout the hotel.
- Individuals with allergies to sanitizing solutions are encouraged to bring their own sanitizing solutions appropriate for their health.
WEAR A FACE COVERING
Face coverings are to be worn at all time during 2021 Spring Conference. In accordance with CDC guidelines, Marriott International requires guests and resort employees at all U.S. properties to wear face coverings in all public areas of the hotel.
- All face coverings must fully cover the nose and mouth.
7x24 Exchange International will consider, on a case by case basis, exceptions to this policy for medical reasons if accompanied by a note from your physician. Please contact the Conference Department for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before traveling, we encourage you to check travel guidelines and requirements for your country. As of February 9, 2021, the CDC issued new travel requirements:
- All air passengers coming to the United States, including U.S. citizens, are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before they board a flight to the United States. See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Masks are required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and in U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations. 7x24 Exchange International is not responsible for publishing updated travel restrictions or guidelines.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country
Commitment to Clean
What to expect during your stay
San Antonio Health -Travel
City of San Antonio
Testing Sites in San Antonio
FEDERAL AND INTERNATIONAL
CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT GUIDE
Will attendees, sponsors and exhibitors be required to make any special adjustments?
Yes, 7x24 Exchange International is taking several steps to ensure safety and we are asking all conference participants to adhere to federal, state, local and hotel regulations. We understand many corporations have employee guidelines and we respect those guidelines. We ask those attending with corporate guidelines, read the following and make the determination to participate at the 2021 7x24 Exchange Spring Conference with approval from your company.
Face coverings will be required. We recommend that all participants supply their own face covering and adhere to the CDC guidelines, https://www.cdc.gov at the time of the conference. Although 7x24 Exchange International will have a limited supply of face coverings on hand should you need one, not all coverings fit individuals in the same manner and are not guaranteed to stop or reduce the exposure to COVID-19.
- Social distancing will be required when and where possible.
- Frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer is encouraged. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the hotel.
- Food service will be provided outdoors either through hotel-staffed food stations/buffets with a barrier, pre-packaged grab-n-go items, or plated meals served by hotel staff.
PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE CONFERENCE
- Pre-registration by using the online registration system is highly recommended. This will reduce your time in the registration area and help to eliminate congestion.
- Please pack a face covering; this is required at all times.
- Complete a health self-assessment. Are you experiencing any symptoms? If you feel sick, please stay home. Refer to the CDC website for information about COVID-19 related symptoms.
- We ask that you do not loiter at the desk. Collect your badge and please exit the registration area.
SUGGESTED GUIDELINES FOR SPONSORS
- Plan to disinfect products and displays on a frequent basis. 7x24 Exchange requires sponsors to maintain the cleaning of their assigned space, products and high-touch points.
- Consider eliminating contact where possible (e.g. avoid enticement candy).
- Place signage to notify attendees of your social distancing requirements in your assigned space.
- Sponsors are responsible for adhering to their corporate guidelines. 7x24 Exchange will not monitor or enforce corporate guidelines of participants.
WHILE AT THE CONFERENCE
- Face coverings are required at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country. If you arrive without a face covering, you will not be permitted into the Conference.
- Wash your hands often. Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the public spaces of the hotel. Should you be allergic to hand sanitizer, we recommend bringing your own sanitizing solution to meet your health needs.
- Please refrain from handshakes and hugs. We know the 7x24 Exchange community is a family and we care about you. Show it by fist or elbow bumping or an air hug.
- Seating areas will be properly distanced in the general session, breakouts and limited seats will be at each table during sit down lunches. There will be ample space inside and outside of the hotel for individuals to sit.
- Barriers will be in place at registration and food stations. Stanchions and signs will remind you to keep a safe distance.
GENERAL SESSION AND BREAKOUT ROOMS
- Meeting rooms will be cleaned in accordance with the Marriott Commitment to Clean program. Please refrain from loitering in the rooms during scheduled refreshment breaks and meal functions. Mobile App to engage with individuals at the conference and continue your discussions.
* This information will change based on local, state, and federal guidelines. Always check back here for the latest information.
Information is subject to change without notice. Last Updated: March 10, 2021